Thursday 3 April 2008

Blog 1 - The Beginning

The question to be asked when deciding whether to publish a blog or not is do you have anything interesting to say.

This is my first blog and if I am completely honest I am not sure whether I have thought this through.

Anyway, the most pressing thing in my life at the moment is the answer to 22 across in the Times 2 crossword. "Light-hearted display of wit" (3,7). _E_/D_S_R_T. It has me completely flummoxed and I am afraid I may not be able to contribute anything worthwhile to society until I have figured it out. Answers on a postcard please!

3 comments:

Emily Fox said...

Thank you for this first post. It is lovely.

C64 Mat said...

I know you've probably got this already, but just in case... The answer is of course Jeu D'esprit. That's not really a fair clue though is it !? I mean, we may have adopted it for use over here but it's FRENCH for crying out loud!

Colin said...

I am pleased to note that you haven't been stuck on the crossword for some time! Well-played sir. Still, I'm sure you could say something interesting if you wanted to (for example, you might want to make something of hgajjxbv, the letters I have to type in to post this comment) - I enjoyed the crossword clue one!
All the best...